- Mitch Joachim, celebrated TED presenter and innovator in urban and ecological design, will be speaking in Chicago.
- Reed Kroloff, author of “Black Like Me” and current director of the esteemed Cranbook Academy of Art, will be speaking in Philadelphia. He is well known throughout the architecture community for his work as editor-in-chief of Architecture magazine.
- Rachel Armstrong, TED presenter and thought leader in creating materials that possess properties of living systems, will be speaking in Los Angeles. She specializes in speaking on the merging of biology and chemistry with architecture and design.
- Grace Jeffers, design historian, materials specialist and graduate of the prestigious Bard Graduate Center for the Decorative Arts, will be speaking in Seattle, Atlanta and Houston.
- Stanford Hughes, partner at BraytonHughes Design Studios and award-winning designer who does extensive work renovating historic buildings, will be speaking in San Francisco.
- Jessica Green, TED speaker and biodiversity scientist interested in the role microbes play in our lives and designing microbe-friendly architecture, will be speaking in Dallas.
- Boris Srdar, principal at NAC Architecture with a background in European design, and award-winning lead designer, will be speaking in Denver.